Kirsty Hopkins

Kirsty Hopkins - Courses, Gifts, Art...

Monday 4 March 2013

Felt Purses & More...


Felt Hot Water bottles & Felt Purses

It was an absolutely lovely day in Pateley Bridge today with the sun shining straight into my workshop as I made some more felt purses! This recent good weather has got me thinking about spring and all of the animals that we start to see (I’ve already seen some cute little lambs in the country fields!). I’ve been making felt hot water bottle covers for many years, but have just started a new range of felt purses.
I thought I’d share the new products I’ve been making in the gorgeous spring colours.
Kirsty Hopkins Owl hot water bottle cover
I love the owl hot water bottle cover as he looks very naughty and I may just keep him for myself! I want to try him in some different colour-ways too. The bunny, seen below, is gorgeous in the pinks and lilacs,  but would also be very nice in pale blues.
Kirsty Hopkins Bunny hot water bottle cover
I’ve also started a new product in the form of felt purses! Polka dots, cupcakes, doggies, hearts are all available now and many more designs are in the pipeline! All in this style of stripes and a picture in the fantastically pretty spring colours.
Kirsty Hopkins Felt Purses
These are such fun to make and I’m loving thinking up designs to go on them.  One thing I love about my job is the colours and how tactile & soft the wool is. These felt purses are ideal as a gift as they can be personalized in the form of the colours and picture.
Kirsty Hopkins Shop display
The above is currently on display & for sale in my studio/shop. Felt hot water bottle covers are £12 (& include the bottle small size), Felt purses are £6.50.
Do you fancy making a felt purse or hot water bottle cover to your own design?
Get in touch and book a course:
kirsty@kirstyhopkins.co.uk
http://www.kirstyhopkins.co.uk/day-courses/

No comments:

Post a Comment